Brian Brown Nebraska Realty Ad

Support the population-we™ Movement here...

Monday, April 1, 2013

Four-Legged pop-we Contributor Unveiled

Blogging.
Anyone familar with the Disney Channel's "Dog With A Blog" watches in amazement as Stan, a Border Collie-Miniature Schnuzaer mix, speaks his mind and blogs about his adopted family. Unlike Stan, I can't talk, but ohh...can I write. Today marks my premiere as a blogger. My name is Pepper. I am what humans consider a mutt. In human years, I'm 14, and 92 in dog years.

I found my way to The Brown's household some 14 years ago. I lived next door when they rescued me from my mean former owners. These days it doesn't take much to make me happy.

I get a yummy treat everytime we watch a movie. So, my favorite saying is "movie time!" When my human companions say this word -- I get a treat. I even have my own seat where I watch movies. Knowing I'm a movie buff, I found a blog called, Sam on Cinema, for people who like movies and dogs. It also applies for dogs who want to see other dogs in film, too. Movies are rated on the Paw scale (1 to 3). Bonus bones are awarded to films with dogs in them.

The dog days of summer don't apply for me. I'm more of a winter kind of dog. Living in the Midwest, I get a lot of winter months to enjoy. My favorite thing to do in the snow is making dog snow angels.

To introduce population-we™ (pop-we) readers to me; here's my Top 10 happy list.

♥ making dog snow angels.
Pepper's happy list:

  • Dog food. I  Iams Lamb and Rice blend. 
  • Walks. I ♥ long walks.
  • Car rides. I ♥ car rides; especially with the windows down.
  • Doggysitters. I ♥ my doggysitters:  Patty and Mario.
  • Movie time. I ♥ watching movies. 
  • Pillows. I ♥ pillows.
  • Doggy box. I ♥ pop-we Dinner Club outings because Brian brings me home a doggy box.
  • Treats. I ♥ dog treats.
  • Bestfriends. I ♥ my doggy best friends:  Jessie, Kali and Zoey.
  • Dog Snow Angels. I ♥ making dog snow angels.

My advice to readers, give your fur friends any of the above and they'll be happy, too!

-population-we™ blog post by Pepper
(Editor's note: this post was written by Becky Bohan Brown --Happy April Fools!)
© 2013 population-we, LLC 
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to leave a comment, 'Pin' or 'Like' it.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment