Brian Brown Nebraska Realty Ad

Support the population-we™ Movement here...

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Shark Week Footage of Shark Feed Dive

This spring, Brian and I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary with a scuba diving divecation on a liveaboard in the Bahamas. Since our Blackbeard's shark feed dive, Shark Week is every day in our household. Why? Because we got to enjoy the majesty of these underwater creatures in their natural habitat.

To commemorate Shark Week, here's a video journal of The Brown's very first scuba diving shark feeding dive in the Bahamas! This Facebook video is filmed on a GoPro courtesy of our Blackbeard's Cruises' Divemaster Jason Russell-Smith and my Dive Buddy for the shark feed dive, Jocelyn Hunyadi. I'm wearing pink fins in the video and Brian is kneeling besides me. For Shark Week, here's Hunyadi's video journal of our shark feed dive in the Bahamas:


It's Shark Week! So, come on a Bahamas shark feeding dive via the Blackbeard's Cruises with us! Real scuba diving...
Posted by Population We on Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I was so moved by our scuba diving shark experience (I hope you are too) that I'm currently working on a story for my upcoming short story book. Until then, happy shark week and keep diving!
(Editor's note: You need to log into Facebook to view this video. If you enjoy the shark footage make sure to like it as well as our Facebook page.)

-population-we blog post by Becky Bohan Brown 
© 2015 population-we, LLC
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to leave a comment, 'Pin' or 'Like' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment